Culture & Values
The keys to success for MAR3.0 Consulting International centers around its belief in Mahatma Gandhi’s quote: “We must be the change we wish to see in the world.” The MAR3.0 Consulting International team knows that to bring about positive change there must not only be engagement with one’s outer world, but also engagement with one’s inner world.
In order to change the way Talent Management and Culture are regarded, we promote a high performing, innovative and people first culture based on a set of core values:
- Excellence: Developing a strong work ethic and giving one’s very best in every circumstance.
- Respect: Respect self, and others, by building authentic relationships, being honest and valuing truth and justice above all.
- Commitment: Our word is our bond. Keeping our promises by ensuring that the work is of the highest quality and delivered in a timely fashion.
- Execution: Translate projects into concrete deliverables and delivering results the right way.
- Integrity: Be loyal to our principles and convictions.
- Trust: Build solid trusting relationships with our people, staff, clients and communities.
- Transformation: Be open to continual improvement and transformation.
- Out-of-the-box thinking: Always look for better, creative and innovative ways to solve problems.
- Flexibility: Value freedom of choice, and flexibility in managing our work schedule.